To read the previous part of this story, click here.
There are many tapes and lectures, and the Muslim needs to know the features of the sound methodology so as to distinguish sound lecturers from others and look for their tapes, which they can listen to with confidence. Among these features are:
1. The lecturer should be a believer in the ‘Aqeedah of the Saved Group, Ahl al-Sunnah wa al-Jamaa’ah, adhering to the Sunnah and firmly rejecting Bid’ah. The speaker should be moderate, neither extremist nor lenient.
2. He should base his talks on sound narrations, and beware of weak and fabricated narrations.
3. He should have insight into people’s situations and the realities of the Ummah, and should offer the appropriate remedy for any problem, giving the people what they need.
4. He should speak the truth as much as he can, and not utter falsehood or please the people by angering Allaah.
5. We often find that tapes for children have a great influence on them, whether by helping them to memorize Qur’aan by listening to a young reader, or Du’aa’s to be recited at various times of day and night, or Islaamic manners, or Nasheeds (religious “songs” with no instrumental accompaniment) with a useful message, and so on.
6. Putting tapes in drawers in an organized fashion will make it easier to find them, and will also protect them from getting damaged or from being played with by young children. We should distribute good tapes by giving or lending them to others after listening to them. Having a recorder in the kitchen will be very useful for the lady of the house, and having a recorder in the bedroom will help a person make good use of time until the last moments of the day.
(11) Inviting good and righteous people and seekers of knowledge to visit the home.
Allaah The Exalted Says (what means): "My Lord! Forgive me, and my parents, and him who enters my home as a believer, and all the believing men and women…" [QUR'AAN 71:28].
To read the next part of this story, click here.
Sharing is caring. Please spread the story around your friend and show your love to us! May Allah (swt) bless us, forgive us and give us more rewards.
To read the previous part of this story,click here.The photosynthesis system, which operates like a miniature factory,takes place in an organelle known as the "chloroplast" inside the plantcell. This is...