* Have you asked Allah (SWT) sincerely for martyrdom? For the Messenger of Allah (SM) said: "Whoever asks Allah sincerely for martyrodom, Alllah (SWT) will give him the status of martyr, even if he dies on his bed". [Muslim et al.].
* Have you asked Allah (SWT) to make your heart strong in faith?
* Have you made the most of the hours during which especially Allah (SWT) will answer your prayers?
* Have you bought a new Islamic book from which you will learn more about your religion?
* Have you asked forgiveness for the believers, men and women- because for every believing man and bealieving woman (for whom you ask forgiveness), there will be a reward?.
* Have you praised Allah (SWT) for the blessing of Islam?
* Have you praised Allah (SWT) for the blessing of hearing, sights, reason and all his blessings?.
* Have you given charity today to the poor and needy?
* Have you refrained from getting angry for your own sake, and only got angry for the sake of Allah (SWT)?
* Have you avoided being proud and arrogant?
* Have you visited any of your brothers in Allah (SWT)?
* Have you prayed to Allah (SWT) for your brothers and neighbours, and anyone else you are in touch with?
* Have you treated your parents with love and kindness? * Have you responded to any calamity by saying: Inna. Lillahi wa inna ilayhi Raji'un ("To Allah (SWT) we belong, and to Him is our retum" [al-Baqarah 2:156])3.
Allahumma inni a 'udhu bikaan ushrika bika waana a'lam' wa astaghfiruka lima la a 'lam(O Allah' I seek refuge with You from knowingly association anything with You, and ask Your forgiveness if I have unwittingly done so).
- For whoever says this, Allah (SWT) will remove from him both major and minor forms of Shirk4.
* Have you prayed this Du'a' today?